Monday, March 1, 2010

I would walk 500 miles.

Hey, readers, if there are any of you there =D

I'm HnM's new writer, Kalem. That's not my real name, but what do you care, anyway? =P

Obviously, Renegade will still be posting, but I'm here to help him out, and ensure that you guys get fresh content more often than you can possibly handle... Maybe not that much content, but still... =D

I'm more into Alternative, Punk, Rock, and other more... earthy genres. I'm a drummer, so I guess my love for that sort of thing stems from that. I play with a band, too. Not only that, but I write lyrics. See, not all drummers are dumb. You can check them out at http://www(dot)myspace(dotcom)(slash)namelessday

Anyway, that's all from me. When I next post I'll be looking at... Something... I haven't decided what yet. I might talk to Renegade about it, or I might not... =P

Later, guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment